Offered at $675,000
Brookhaven beauty! Stunning 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home in Montgomery Elementary School district with master on the main. Outstanding location, close to Murphey Candler Park, Blackburn Park, and Keswick Park.
This light-filled open floorplan provides seamless transition from kitchen to family room, dining room, and breakfast room. Great entertaining space includes large family room with gas fireplace that opens to a screened porch overlooking private backyard. Chef’s dream kitchen features granite countertops, breakfast bar, oversized island with prep sink, wine fridge, and top-of-the line stainless appliances including Bosch dishwasher, two Thermador ovens, warming drawer, and gas cooktop with venthood. Additional features include appliance garage, two trash pullouts, two spice drawers, and cookbook storage.
Owner’s suite is located on the main level with trey ceiling and two walk-in closets. Master bath includes heated floors, soaking tub, frameless shower, and dual vanities. On the main level you will also find powder room, laundry room, mudroom built-ins, and two car courtyard entry garage.
Two guest bedrooms with Jack and Jill bath are located upstairs. The large loft/bonus room is perfect for home office or playroom.
The finished basement features wine cellar, home theater with surround sound, exercise room, second kitchen, guest bedroom, and full bath. Perfect for Inlaw/Nanny suite!
Ashford Glen is a sought-after neighborhood complete with a fantastic social atmosphere that includes progressive dinners, monthly summer happy hours and holiday neighborhood gatherings. For shopping and restaurants, Perimeter Mall is just 2 miles away!
Top ranked public schools including Montgomery Elementary and Chamblee High School. Close to popular privates schools including St. Martin’s Episcopal School, Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School and Marist School.
Drone Video Tour
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Ashford Glen
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1987
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 full | 1 half bath
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3 Full | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar, Island, Stainless appliances, Granite countertops, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining Description: Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Master on main, 2 bedrooms with Jack/Jill bath upstairs, 1 bedroom and guest bath in basement
- Elementary School: Montgomery Elementary
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee High School
- Dekalb County Schools
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $675,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.