Offered at $850,000
Brookhaven beauty! 6 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath cul-de-sac home in Byrnwyck, a sought-after swim/tennis community in the Montgomery Elementary School district. Close to “Pill Hill”, which is home to three major hospitals, Northside Hospital, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scott Rite and Saint Joseph’s Hospital, along with hundreds of physician practices.
As you enter, on the left you will find office/study with French doors. On the right, formal dining room with sparkling chandelier which opens to chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances and breakfast room. Large family room with fireplace and lighted bookcase which includes hidden custom cabinet for TV. Huge light-filled sunroom leads to large deck which overlooks private, flat backyard. The main level also includes powder room and two-car, side-entry garage
Upstairs you will find the master suite with trey ceiling, walk-in his/her closets and spa bath which features jetted tub, separate shower and dual vanities. There are four guest bedrooms, two guest baths and spacious laundry room with room for two stackable washer/dryers. Hardwood floors throughout.
Finished basement includes family room/media room with fireplace and full bar as well as a guest bedroom, full bath and second kitchen, perfect for Inlaw/Nanny Suite.
Perfect backyard with room for a room! Walk to Byrnwyck Swim & Tennis Club.
For shopping and restaurants, Perimeter Mall is less than 1 mile away!
Top ranked public schools including Montgomery Elementary and Chamblee High School. Close to popular privates schools including St. Martin’s Episcopal School, Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School and Marist School.
Byrnwyck has an active homeowner’s association with social events held throughout the year. The Swim & Tennis Club has one of the best swim teams in Brookhaven, the Byrnwyck Blue Dophins. Byrnwyck also has Spring and Fall ALTA teams as well as neighborhood tennis round robins. Neighborhood amenities include: Saline Pools, Free Wireless Access, Grilling Area, Tennis Pavilion, two Lighted Tennis Courts, Playground and Great Walking Trails
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Byrnwyck
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1984
- Bedrooms: 6
- Baths: 4 full | 1 half bath
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 4 Full | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast bar, Stainless appliances, Granite countertops, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining Description: Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: 5 bedrooms, 3 baths upstairs, guest bedroom and guest bath in basement
- Elementary School: Montgomery Elementary
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee High School
- Dekalb County Schools
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $850,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.