SOLD in 11 DAYS – $15,000 over list price!
6 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath brick home in the heart of Buckhead with European flair. Walk to Sarah Smith Elementary School’s Intermediate Campus located at 4141 Wieuca Road!
As you enter the main level, on the right you will find a formal living room which can also be used as library, study or music room. On the left, spacious dining room with elegant chandelier which seats twelve. Large gourmet kitchen which would delight any chef! It features a huge granite island, walk-in pantry, two sinks, soft-close cabinets and drawers and top-of-the-line stainless appliances including six burner 36″ Viking gas cooktop, indoor grill, double ovens, two dishwashers, microwave and built-in refrigerator. The kitchen opens to light-filled breakfast room and family room. The family room features fireplace, built-in bookcases and French doors which open to a covered porch overlooking the private backyard. Main level also includes custom mudroom with built-in lockers for shoes, coats and backpacks, a guest bedroom with full bath, powder room and laundry room.
Upstairs you will find the owner’s suite which features hardwood floors with private covered porch, his/her walk-in custom closets and master bath. The spa-like bath includes dual vanities, free standing claw foot tub and oversized shower. Large guest bedroom with private bath, two additional guest bedrooms with shared bath and large bonus room/6th bedroom, perfect for a playroom or media room and second laundry room complete the second level.
Many extras including wide plank hardwood floors throughout, custom closets throughout the house including the garage, two laundry rooms and pantry, zoned irrigation system and security system with cameras. Huge unfinished basement stubbed for a bath. Newly landscaped flat backyard with irrigation system, perfect for playset or pool. Four car detached garage with two tandem bays.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Buckhead
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2008
- Bedrooms: 6 bedroom
- Baths: 4 full 1 half
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: European, Traditional
- Parking: Four car garage, detached
- Beds: 6
- Full Baths: 4 | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, double ovens, 6 burner gas cooktop, indoor grill, 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, microwave, built-in refrigerator, walk-in pantry
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room, hardwood floors
- Bedrooms Description: Guest bedroom and full bath on main, Five bedrooms, three baths upstairs
- Lot: Level, two covered porches, room for a pool
- Elementary School: SARAH RAWSON SMITH ELEMENTARY Sarah Smith consistently ranks among the top elementary schools in the state of Georgia is a Georgia School of Excellence and a National Blue Ribbon School. Sarah Smith is also an International Baccalaureate World School, offering the highly respected Primary Years Program and a lab school for the Great Books Foundation’s Junior Great Books program. The Primary Campus (grades K-2) is located at 370 Old Ivy Road Northeast Atlanta, GA 30342 404-802-3850. The Intermediate Campus (grades 3-5) is located at 4141 Wieuca Road, NE Atlanta, GA 30342 404-802-3880.
Middle School: SUTTON MIDDLE SCHOOL serves grades 6th through 8th and is located at 4360 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30342 404-802-5600
High School: NORTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL serves grades 7-12 and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma program, study abroad opportunities as well as athletic and art programs Read more about plans for the new Buckhead high school coming in 2013.
Financial & Other
- List Price: $850,000