Truly one of a kind! This contemporary loft offers the perfect blend of raw space and modern conveniences. Light and bright, every inch has been finely crafted with custom finishes and undeniable style. It’s located along the premier stretch of the Eastside Beltline and boasts a WalkScore of 91! This is intown, loft-living at it’s finest!
Converted from a century-old cotton storage facility, Studioplex is full of authentic details from it’s previous life. One of the coolest features is the open air corridor that runs the length of the building. Exposed beams are draped with hanging vines and lush foliage. As you make your way through the courtyard, it’s as if you’ve stumbled into Narnia!
Entering the loft, your eyes are immediately drawn to the eye-popping accent wall above the kitchen. Highlighted by skylight, the vibrant green ferns continue the courtyard’s foliage theme. The updated kitchen looks like something off Pinterest, with high-grade appliances including a Bosch dishwasher, brand new Samsung induction range and Samsung refrigerator. Finished with marble countertops, subway tile, custom light fixtures, and an oversized island. Attached to the kitchen, you have the laundry room and a walk-in pantry complete with your very own built-in coffee bar! This Kitchen is the perfect place to gather friends before a night on the Beltline.
Just past the kitchen, you have a living room and home office. Floor-to-ceiling windows give these rooms plenty of natural light. The office features an accent wall with built-in shelving and custom lighting. The living room opens out to the covered balcony overlooking the large, communal green space.
A floating staircase takes you to the Master retreat, no spiral-stair nonsense here! White hardwood floors and whitewashed brick make this bedroom light and bright! Featuring a walk-in closet and a separate sitting area with enough room for a couch and dresser! The updated bathroom has a double vanity with marble countertops, and a tub/shower combo.
One of the greatest things about this loft is the location. You’ve got direct access to the premier strip of the Eastside Beltline! Walk to Krog Street Market, Superica, LadyBird, Nina and Rafi’s, Revolution Doughnuts, BoccaLupo, Fetch Dog Park, Chrome Yellow Coffee shop and so much more!! Click here for a thorough list. Not only is Old 4th Ward walkable, you’re surrounded by some of the hottest neighborhoods in Atlanta like Inman Park, Virginia Highlands, Candler Park, Cabbagetown and Reynoldstown. You’ve just made your weekend plans!
There is a storage unit located just above the bathroom. Unit comes with one assigned parking space conveniently located in the attached, covered parking garage. Option to rent additional parking spaces if desired.
This is a special opportunity to own the most unique loft in O4W!
- Neighborhood: Old Fourth Ward
- Community: Studioplex
- Year Built: Circa 1906
- Bedrooms: 1 bedroom
- Baths: 1 bath
- SqFt: 1,120 SqFt
- Construction: Brick and Concrete
- Architecture/Style: Loft, Contemporary/Industrial
- Parking: 1 assigned space in attached parking deck, option to rent additional space, lots of guest parking
- Amenities: Direct Beltline access! Large communal green space, dog walk, various business on the ground floor include massage, gym, hair, chiropractor, and much more.
- Bedroom: Lofted bedroom with separate sitting area and walk-in closet, white hardwood floors
- Bathroom: Renovated with marble countertops, double vanity, shower/tub
- Kitchen: Open kitchen with large island, marble countertops, subway tile, custom light fixtures and stainless appliances, Brand New Samsung Induction stove!
- Living: Open layout with concrete floors, Separate living space and office w/ built-ins
- Elementary School: Hope-Hill Elementary School
- Middle School: Inman Middle School
- High School: Grady High School
- FMLS ID: 6718421
- HOA: $171/month