Come Run Along the Eastside of the Atlanta BeltLine! The Atlanta BeltLine Run.Walk.Go! Race Series celebrates its 9th year, inviting runners of all abilities to join the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside 10K.
Saturday | December 7th, 2019
7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
The course starts at Krog Street and follows the Beltline Eastside Trail through Piedmont Park, looping back to finish on the new section of the BeltLine adjacent to the Stoveworks Building and Edge OTB.
Stay active while exploring the various trail segments of the Atlanta BeltLine! Runners, walkers, strollers, and dogs are all welcome to the 10K Run/Walk winding through the BeltLine neighborhoods including:Inman Park, Midtown, Old Fourth Ward, Poncey-Highland and Virginia Highland.
- 21+ will enjoy both a New Realm brew and Tito’s sips at the finish line
- Soft and cozy cotton-blend long-sleeve race day tee
- Community celebration with local businesses and fun freebies
- Medals for top finishers and top three in each five-year age group
- Swag bags with prizes for top teams and top fundraisers
The Eastside 10k is an official AJC Peachtree Roadrace qualifier, and 100% of proceeds go directly to Atlanta BeltLine Partnership.