Brooke Farm is swim tennis community of single family homes in the 30338 zip code of Dunwoody GA. Located on the east side of Dunwoody GA off Mount Vernon Road and Dunwoody Club Drive, Brooke Farm is convenient to shopping and fine dining in the Perimeter area. Residents can an easy commute to all the neighboring cities and areas via GA 400 and I-285.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Brooke Farm and the Dunwoody area.
- Location – With quick access to I-285, GA 400, and Peachtree Industrial Boulevard, commuters will have an easy drive to Buckhead, Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, Alpharetta, Roswell and Norcross. Residents enjoy boutiques and restaurants in the quaint downtown Dunwoody Village. For an even bigger selection of shopping and dining, the Perimeter Mall area and The Forum in Peachtree Corners are both a short distance from Brooke Farm. See map of Brooke Farm.
- Shopping & Dining – Brooke Farm is walking distance to Orchard Park Shopping Center, Mt. Vernon Shopping Center and the Williamsburg at Dunwoody Shopping Center. The centralized dining and shopping covers the intersection of Mt. Vernon, Dunwoody Club Drive, and Jett Ferry Road. Orchard Park is home to Kroger, Yogli Mogli Frozen Yogurt, Los Rancheros Mexican Restaurant, GNC, and Subway. Williamsburg at Dunwoody has Arby’s, Carvel Ice Cream, Dunwoody Bistro, and Bank of America. All Creatures Animal Hospital is also at Mount Vernon Shopping Center.
- The Forum on Peachtree Parkway – An open-air shopping mall in nearby Peachtree Corners, The Forum has shopping and dining for everyone. Stroll down the pedestrian-friendly walkways on The Forum’s Main Street to over 100 stores and over a dozen restaurants. The Forum also has many events throughout the year including Halloween Trick or Treat, Christmas Bells are Ringing.
- Swim/Tennis – Brooke Farm has 4 tennis courts and a large swimming pool. Residents can take advantage of competition tennis in USTA and ALTA league tennis.
- Dunwoody Country Club – Offering 18-holes of golf tennis, swimming, a clubhouse and a fitness center, Dunwoody Country Club is a private club situated just minutes from Brooke Farm. Dunwoody Country Club is located at 1600 Dunwoody Club Drive, Dunwoody, GA 30350.
- The Dunwoody Green Market – Held in the parking lot next to the Dunwoody Village Post Office, the Dunwoody farmer’s market is held every Wednesday 8:00 a.m.- noon beginning in April and continuing through December. Enjoy fresh produce and products from local farmers and merchants. 1551 Dunwoody Village Parkway, Dunwoody, Georgia.
- Perimeter Mall – Home to Macy’s, Dillard’s, Nordstrom, 200 specialty stores, Maggiano’s Little Italy, The Cheesecake Factory, Hudson Grill, Season’s 52. Perimeter Mall is a top spot for many metro Atlantans to shop and dine. Around the mall you can also find restaurants such as Twisted Taco and Eclipse Di Luna. J. Alexanders, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Brio Tuscan Grille, Chili’s.
- Great Schools – For the 2011-2012 school year, Dunwoody Club Forest residents are zoned for Kingsley Elementary School, Peachtree Middle School and Dunwoody High School. Great Schools gave Dunwoody High School a distinguished 9 out of 10. The schools are part of the Dekalb County School System. There is also bus service to and from many of the area’s private schools that picks up at Orchard Park,
- Local Parks – Brooke Farm residents can take advantage of several nearby parks. Laurelwood Park, and Windwood Hollow Park are all within minutes of the neighborhood. Dunwoody Park offers ball fields, nature trails and is home to the Dunwoody Nature Center. Windwood Hollow Park has a play area, picnic area, and tennis courts.
- Dunwoody Nature Center – Found in Dunwoody Park, the nature center features an education center for camps and classes; a wetland boardwalk; woodland and streamside trails; display gardens; a picnic meadow; a treehouse classroom pavilion; and a shaded playground.