Glenayre in Roswell is a gated luxury community with beautiful custom-built homes.Home prices in the community begin around $2 million and up.This exclusive enclave provides privacy, 24 hour security and is home to many professional athletes including former Atlanta Braves player Chipper Jones.Glenayre is located in the 30075 zip code.
Here are the top 10 reasons why we love Glenayre and Roswell.
- Neighborhood – The Glenayre neighborhood is a gated community with a staffed guard house at the entrance.The homes were custom built by Hardy Smith beginning in 2001, and they feature exquisite details, luxurious upgrades, and elegant finishes.Most of the homes also have custom built pools, in addition to having beautifully landscaped and manicured lawns.The homeowners association provides neighborhood security, maintenance of street lights, and care for other shared areas in the community.
- Location – Glenayre in Roswell is located just off of Jones Road, west of Woodstock Road and east of Bowen Road.Residents have access to downtown Atlanta via GA 400 and Holcomb Bridge Road.Roswell is also conveniently located amongst other popular suburbs.Click here to see Glenayre on the map.
- Schools – Glenayre is zoned for Roswell schools; Mountain Park Elementary School, Crabapple Middle School, and Roswell High School.Residents can also choose from a number of prestigious and world-class private schools in the surrounding area.
- Dining – Downtown Historic Roswell is just a few minutes southeast of Glenayre.The popular square along Canton Street offers tons of delicious dining options.Some of the area favorites are: Table & Main, Salt Factory Pub and Ceviche Taqueria. Just north of the neighborhood, residents can enjoy popular chain restaurants such as: Outback Steakhouse, Taco Mac, Moe’s Southwestern Grill, Atlanta Bread Company, and more.
- Shopping – Roswell’s town square has several boutiques and art galleries for browsing or shopping.Some of the stores are: Go with the Flow, Serendipity, and Galerie Boutique.The art galleries feature traditional, modern, folk art and more.There’s Muse & Co Fine Art, Taylor Kinzel Gallery, Ford Smith Fine Art Gallery, and Raiford Gallery.The Roswell Corners and Roswell Crossing shopping centers are just north of Glenayre, and they offer stores such as: Michaels, Target, Kohl’s, and TJ Maxx.
- Roswell events – Roswell has tons of fun annual events for the whole family.Many of the events take place in or near the Historic Downtown Square, and there’s such a wide range of events that there’s sure to be something for everyone.Some of the most popular events are: Roswell Arts Festival, Flying Colors Butterfly Festival, Art Walk, Alive After 5, Roswell Wine Festival, and Roswell Youth Day Parade and Celebration.
- Chattahoochee Nature Center – The Chattahoochee Nature Center is located at 9135 Willeo Road in Roswell, just a few minutes south of Glenayre.The nature center has great events and learning activities for children, families, and adults.There’s everything from wildlife programs and environmental education to horticulture and other fun outdoor and nature inspired activities.The Center also hosts several annual festivals and events, including an Earth Day Fest, Halloween Hikes, a Holiday Market, and the Flying Colors Butterfly Festival.There are also many groups, clubs, and camps for all ages and interests.The Chattahoochee Nature Center is a perfect setting for weddings, conferences, birthday parties, and all types of celebrations or meetings, as well.
- Roswell Park – Roswell Park is located at 10495 Woodstock Road, just a few seconds east of Glenayre.The park offers hiking trails, picnic areas, and it also has a community activity building.The Roswell Area Park Pool is also part of the park, and it has a 50-meter Olympic size pool with 8 lap lanes, a diving area with two spring boards, and a children’s wading pool with a mushroom waterfall.The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, and a wide range of aquatic programs are offered, including: aquatic exercise, youth and adult swimming lessons, lap swimming, swim team, lifeguard training, and aquatic camp.
- Leita Thompson Memorial Park – The Leita Thompson Memorial Park is northeast of the Glenyre neighborhood.It’s located at 1200 Woodstock Road, and it offers hiking trails and open fields for recreational activities.The park also offers an off-leash fenced dog park, with different areas for large and small sized dogs.
- Art Center West – Near the Leita Thompson Memorial Park, the Art Center West is located at 1355 Woodstock Road in Roswell.The art center offers various educational classes in ceramics.Most of the classes are for students ages 14 and up, and are for adults and youth.In addition to the classes, there are workshops, shows by nationally know ceramics artists, and a gallery to view the works of art.Classes generally cost about $200 for residents, and $300 for non-residents.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.