Tiffany Park in East Cobb is an exclusive enclave of homes in the Mount Bethel Elementary, Dickerson Middle School and Walton High School. Homes range in price from the mid 900’s to over $1 million.
The neighborhood has convenient access to the other surrounding suburbs and downtown Atlanta. There are 21 custom-built homes in the community and many of the homes have special upscale features. Tiffany Park is located in the 30068 zip code.
Here are the top 10 reasons why we love Tiffany Park and East Cobb.
- Neighborhood – In addition to the beautiful entrance to the neighborhood, many of the homes in Tiffany Park have grand entrances with circular driveways. Each lot has stunning mature trees and picturesque landscaping. The sole entrance to the neighborhood makes for minimal traffic with no through-streets and spacious cul-de-sacs. The homeowners association has an annual fee that covers general maintenance of the common areas
in the neighborhood.
- Schools – Tiffany Park is in the Cobb County School District and residents are zoned for: Mount Bethel Elementary School, Dickerson Middle School, and Walton High School. Dickerson Middle School has been recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. Walton High School also has many awards, click here to see a list of their numerous awards and accomplishments.
- Shopping – East Cobb’s beautiful outdoor-air shopping mall is located just a few minutes away from Tiffany Park. The Avenues of East Cobb has stores such as: Bed Bath and Beyond, Gap, Eddie Bauer, Pottery Barn, Michaels, Loft, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Talbots, and more. Nearby, Merchant’s Walk also has a Kohl’s, Old Navy, ULTA, Whole Foods, and the Merchant’s Walk Stadium Cinema 14 movie theater.
- Dining – A short drive southwest on Lower Roswell Road will bring Tiffany Park residents to several restaurants such as: Tijuana Joe’s Cantina, Mellow Mushroom, Red Curry Thai, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Bradley’s Bar and Grill. Also nearby are restaurants at The Avenues of East Cobb and the shopping centers near there. Those restaurants include: Aurelio’s Pizza, Seed Kitchen and Bar, Marlow’s Tavern, Houlihan’s, Zoës Kitchen, California Pizza Kitchen, Bamboo China Bistro,and La Madeleine.
- Morgan Falls Overlook Park – The Morgan Falls Overlook Park is located at 200 Morgan Falls Road in Sandy Springs. The park is just minutes away from the Tiffany Park neighborhood, and it offers plenty of outdoor space for recreational activities. There’s several picnic pavilions, a children’s playground, a boat dock/fishing pier, a hiking trail, a fire pit, and even relaxing porch swings. The park offers stunning scenic views of the Morgan Falls Dam and the Chattahoochee River. There are also public restrooms conveniently located on-site. The Sandy Springs dog park is also located close to the Morgan Falls Overlook Park.
- Chattahoochee River and National Park – The Chattahoochee River is within walking distance to the Tiffany Park neighborhood. The National Park has over 50 miles of hiking trails along the Chattahoochee River, and the woodlands provide a calm and relaxing setting for a hike. Most of the Chattahoochee River flows at a slow pace, but some areas can contain up to Class 2 rapids. The park offers a variety of hiking, fishing, boating, and picnic areas, and the park is a great place for a leisurely walk. Visitors can also go kayaking, canoeing, rafting, or have a picnic in an open field or at one of the designated picnic areas.
- Chattahoochee Nature Center – The Chattahoochee Nature Center is a great learning center and they have events for children, families, and adults. The activities include wildlife programs, environmental education, horticulture, and more. It is located just up the road from Tiffany Park at 9135 Willeo Rd in Roswell. They also have several annual festivals, including the Earth Day Fest, Halloween Hikes, a Holiday Market, and the Flying Colors Butterfly Festival which usually takes place in July. There are also many clubs and camps for all ages and interests. The Chattahoochee Nature Center also makes a great place for weddings, conferences, birthday parties, and all types of celebrations or meetings.
- East Cobb & Marietta Events – Marietta and East Cobb have tons of annual events that neighbors of High Gates have convenient access to. There’s the: Marietta Easter Egg Hunt, Marietta Square Farmer’s Market, Holiday Lights at East Cobb Park, The East Cobber Parade and Festival, Taste of Marietta, Taste of East Cobb and Festival, Movie Nights at East Cobb Park, Fourth of July in the Park at Marietta Square, and much more!
- Steel Canyon Golf Club – The Steel Canyon Golf Club is an 18 hole, par 61, executive golf course that is fun and unique. Steel Canyon is located a short drive southeast of Tiffany Park and the public course is known for being different than the ordinary golf course. It was built on top of a landfill and one of the course highlights is the visible old stack at the 4th hole. Most of the greens and facilities have been recently updated, and even the golf balls for the driving range are new. The lighted driving range provides the perfect setting to practice putting and chipping skills. Steel Canyon also offers private and group lessons, and it is a great place for work leagues and other outings.
- Location – Tiffany Park is located in Marietta and this popular East Cobb area has convenient access to several other surrounding suburbs including, Sandy Springs, Roswell, and Alpharetta. The neighborhood is nicely situated near key roads such as Johnson Ferry Road and Roswell Road. This provides easy access to I-75 and GA 400, which gives residents a stress-free commute to downtown Atlanta. Click here to see Tiffany Park on the map.