Pristine 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner-unit condo in desirable Park Lane on Peachtree, located in the heart of Buckhead. As you enter, on the left you will find the light-filled dining area and living room with gorgeous hardwood floors. Beautiful updated kitchen with cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, and bar area opens to the dining/living area with plenty of space to accommodate company. On the right you will find the first full bathroom. Down the hall you will find two spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets and an abundance of natural light. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
The monthly HOA fees include 24-hour concierge, saltwater pool, fitness center, exterior maintenance, landscaping, pest control, garbage, water, sewer, and reserve fund.
Close to an array of restaurants including Another Broken Egg Cafe, Holeman & Finch Public House, Restaurant Eugene, Georgia Grille, KR Steakbar, Paul’s, Whitehall Tavern, Pasta Vino, Le Lapin, Zoe’s, Starbucks, and neighborhood favorites, Jalisco’s and Treehouse. You can also get your shopping fix at Festivity, ACE Hardware, Nadeau, Gramercy, Mint Julep, Carter’s, and Publix, all just a short walk from Park Lane. Buckhead Atlanta, Phipps Plaza, and Lenox Square offer an endless shopping and dining experience and are a short drive up Peachtree.
Park Lane on Peachtree is located in Buckhead, nestled between the Garden Hills and Peachtree Hills neighborhoods. Walk or bike over to the Peachtree Hills Park where you can find tennis courts, a playground, baseball field, basketball court, and a community garden. You can also find one of Atlanta’s hidden treasures just steps from this residence…The Garden Hills Duck Pond! It’s the perfect place to picnic. For the avid golfers and tennis players, Park Lane is just minutes from Bobby Jones Golf Course and Bitsy Grant Tennis Center.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Park Lane on Peachtree
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1967
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 2 full
- Construction: Other
- Property Type: Traditional
- Parking: 2 assigned, covered
- Beds: 2
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Bath: 0
- Kitchen Description: Granite countertops, cherry cabinets, bar area
- Dining Description: Living/dining combination
- Bedrooms Description: Two bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom
- Elementary School: E. RIVERS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL serves kindergarten through 5th grade and is located at 8 Peachtree Battle Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30305 | 404-802-7050 (This is a very short walk from Park Lane on Peachtree!)
- Middle School: SUTTON MIDDLE SCHOOL serves grades 6th through 8th and is located at 4360 Powers Ferry Road Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30342 | 404-802-5600
- High School: NORTH ATLANTA HIGH SCHOOL serves grades 9-12 and offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma program, study abroad opportunities as well as athletic and art programs
Financial & Other
- List Price: $175,000
- Tax Amount: $49