Prepare to fall in love! Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in popular Peachtree Park in the heart of Buckhead. Walk to shops and restaurants including Lenox Square, Buckhead Atlanta, Buckhead Diner, Corner Cafe and Kyma!
As you enter, you will find family room with fireplace with marble surround. Light-filled sunroom makes perfect office, playroom or reading nook. Spacious dining room features two built-in vintage cupboards. Chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances and Corian countertops. Main level also includes bedroom which can be used for master or guest, full bath and bonus room with built-in bookcases. Huge deck with built-in banquette overlooks large flat fenced private backyard with vegetable garden.
Upstairs you will find two bedrooms and full bath with double vanities, separate shower and jetted tub.
Full, daylight unfinished basement, one car garage and two car parking pad.
721 E Paces Ferry Road is located in sought-after Peachtree Park. The neigborhood is located in the heart of Buckhead and has its own park with swings, slides and wooden playset as well as picnic tables and benches for those that need a rest. Peachtree Park Civic Association holds events throughout the year including Easter Egg hunt, Halloween Carnival, Summer Kickoff Party, Back to School Pizza Party and 4th of July Party. On the 4th of July, neighbors gather to run the Peachtree Road Race, followed by a neighborhood parade . The evening ends with the largest fireworks display in the Southeast, viewed at the pedestrian bridge at the end of the street.
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Peachtree Park
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1935
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 full
- Construction: 4 side brick
- Property Type: Traditional | Bungalow
- Lot size: .30 acres (from tax records)
- Parking: one car garage, two car parking pad
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2
- Kitchen Description: Stainless appliances including gas range, Corian countertops, Bosch dishwasher
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Bedroom on main, two bedrooms upstairs
- Elementary School: GARDEN HILLS
- Middle School: SUTTON
- High School: NORTH ATLANTA
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $650,000
- Tax Amount: $5617
- Tax Year: 2014