Offered at $500,000
Charming 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home with modern, luxurious finishes on one of Ashford Park’s best streets. Completely gutted and renovated in 2017! Walking distance to the shops and restaurants on Dresden.
As you enter, you will find an open floorplan with vaulted ceiling. Family room features gas fireplace and opens to kitchen. The gourmet kitchen is styled with grey cabinets, Quartz countertops, farmhouse sink and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen also includes a bar area with icemaker and 200 bottle built-in wine tower.
Master suite features vaulted ceiling, walk-in custom closet and spa bath with dual sinks and oversized frameless shower with rainhead. Guest bedroom is perfect for office or nursery. Powder room and stackable washer/dryer. Climate-controlled attic storage with custom shelving and fully encapsulated crawlspace offer additional storage space. Hardwood floors throughout.
Smart home technology with low-voltage wiring which includes cat6, video and fiber optic internet. It all connects in a central media cabinet and features dual stream Sonos system throughout.
Enjoy entertaining in your private fenced backyard with stone patio, storage shed with power and relaxing fountain. Irrigation system with WIFI automation and separate water meter.
Take an evening stroll to one of the great neighborhood restaurants like Haven, Valenza, Kaleidoscope, and Verde. Ashford Park also has it’s own park with playground, clubhouse and tennis courts. Social events are held throughout the year including Easter Egg hunt and huge Halloween party on Redding Road with Trick-or Treating and petting zoo.
Less than 2 miles to Town Brookhaven, just minutes down the road from the heart of Buckhead, and very convenient to I-285 and I-85 highways. The MARTA station located at corner of Peachtree and Dresden, only 1 mile away and extremely convenient when heading to the airport or downtown for a sporting event. Take full advantage of all that Brookhaven has to offer!
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Ashford Park
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1952 & completely rebuilt in 2017
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baths: 1 1/2
- Construction: Brick
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow, Craftsman
- Parking: Driveway
- Elementary School: Ashford Park Elementary School
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee Charter High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Master on main. Guest bedroom on main
- Kitchen Description: Quartz countertops, stainless appliances, breakfast bar
Financial & Other
- List Price: $500,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.