Offered at $800,000
4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home on one of Ashford Park’s best streets. Completely renovated in 2014 with luxurious finishes! Walking distance to the shopping and restaurants on Dresden.
Craftsman-style charmer with rocking chair front porch! As you enter, you will find gourmet kitchen designed with white cabinets, marble countertops, breakfast bar and stainless appliances which includes gas range with pot filler, microwave, dishwasher and wine chiller. Kitchen opens to sitting room, dining room and family room with fireplace flanked by bookcases. The main level also includes guest room, full bath, mudroom, powder room, screened porch and huge deck that opens to expansive fenced backyard. One car garage and parking pad.
Upstairs has master suite with trey ceiling, gas fireplace and spa bath with dual vanities, marble countertops, shower and large walk-in closet. The upper level also features two guest bedrooms, full bath with marble countertops and laundry room.
Enjoy a glass of wine while grilling on your back deck or take an evening stroll to one of the great neighborhood restaurants like Haven, Valenza, Kaleidoscope, and Verde. Ashford Park also has it’s own park with playground, clubhouse and tennis courts. Social events are held throughout the year including Easter Egg hunt and huge Halloween party on Redding Road with Trick-or Treating and petting zoo.
Less than 2 miles to Town Brookhaven, just minutes down the road from the heart of Buckhead, and very convenient to I-285 and I-85 highways. The MARTA station located at corner of Peachtree and Dresden, only 1 mile away and extremely convenient when heading to the airport or downtown for a sporting event. Take full advantage of all that Brookhaven has to offer!
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Ashford Park
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2014
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 3 1/2
- Construction: Frame/Hardeplank
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow, Craftsman
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Elementary School: Ashford Park Elementary School
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee Charter High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Master and two guest bedrooms upstairs, Guest bedroom on main
- Kitchen Description: Marble countertops, stainless appliances, breakfast bar
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $800,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.