Offered at $1,550,000
Stunning brick home, accented with cedar shake, featuring 5 bedroom, 5 full baths and 2 half baths in the heart of Buckhead. This modern Craftsman-style home is an entertainer’s dream home with three finished levels and huge covered porch with fireplace on private, 3/4 acre lot. Walk to Sarah Smith Elementary!
Oil rubbed bronze lanterns illuminate the flagstone front porch detailed with custom pine ceiling, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee. As you enter, on the right you will find office/study with stained French doors.
Gourmet kitchen designed with inset cabinets, Quartz countertops and stainless appliances which include 48″ Bertazonni Professional Series range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and microwave. Family room features coffered ceiling and fireplace flanked by French doors which lead to deck and vaulted covered porch with stunning stone fireplace overlooking private, level backyard. The main level also includes wide-plank hickory hardwood floors throughout, elegant dining room, powder room, custom mudroom with built-ins and sink and two car garage.
Upstairs you will find a luxurious owner’s suite with wide-plank hickory floors, marble spa bath with freestanding soaking tub, large shower with dual shower heads, dual vanities and his/her custom closets. The second floor also includes laundry room and three ensuite guest bedrooms, each with walk-in closet.
The terrace level features wide-plank Hickory floors, family room with fireplace, gameroom/exercise room which is plumbed for a bar, powder room, guest bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet. Terrace level walks out to stone patio and private, level backyard with tranquil stream.
Built by Sheehan Built Homes with Circa lighting throughout.
Unbeatable location! Walking distance to PATH 400, a multi-use greenway for bicyclists, walkers and runners. Just 1 mile from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square with shopping and restaurants galore.
Learn more about Buckhead
Drone Video Tour
- County: FULTON
- Subdivision: Buckhead
- FMLS ID: 6588448
- Year Built: 2017
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 5 full, 2 half
- Construction: Brick 4 sides
- Architecture/Style: Traditional
- Parking: Two car garage plus parking pad
- Elementary School: Sarah Smith Elementary
- Middle School: Sutton Middle School
- High School: North Atlanta High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Master and 3 guest suites upstairs, en-suite baths and walk-in closets
- Master Bedroom: Oversized master
- Master Bath: Dual vanities, large glass-framed shower, free-standing soaking tub, two custom walk-in closets
- Kitchen Description: Marble countertops, island, breakfast bar, open to family room and covered porch, gas range, stainless steel appliances
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $1,550,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.