Offered at $575,000
Charming 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath bungalow on one of Ashford Park’s best streets. This renovated home has an open floor plan, updated kitchen, renovated master bedroom and huge backyard. Walking distance to the shopping and restaurants on Dresden!
Open floor plan with dining room, family room and updated kitchen featuring Quartz countertops, Ann Sacks designer backsplash, pantry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including gas range. The renovated master bedroom suite has large walk-in closet and spa-like master bath with dual vanities featuring Quartz countertops, oversized soaking tub and large frameless shower with rainhead.
The main level also include guest bedroom with ensuite half bath, an additional guest bedroom, full bath, laundry room, one-car carport and parking pad. Large stone patio overlooks huge level backyard and storage shed/workshop.
Enjoy a glass of wine while grilling in your backyard or take an evening stroll to one of the great neighborhood restaurants like Haven, Valenza, Kaleidoscope, and Verde. Ashford Park also has it’s own park with playground, clubhouse and tennis courts. Social events are held throughout the year including Easter Egg hunt and huge Halloween party on Redding Road with Trick-or Treating and petting zoo.
Less than 2 miles to Town Brookhaven, just minutes down the road from the heart of Buckhead, and very convenient to I-285 and I-85 highways. The MARTA station located at corner of Peachtree and Dresden, only 1 mile away and extremely convenient when heading to the airport or downtown for a sporting event. Take full advantage of all that Brookhaven has to offer!
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Ashford Park
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1956
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2 1/2
- SqFt: 1697
- Construction: Frame
- Architecture/Style: Bungalow, Ranch
- Parking: Carport, Parking Pad, Driveway
- Elementary School: Ashford Park Elementary School
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee Charter High School
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
- Bedrooms: Master and two guest on main level
- Kitchen Description: Quartz countertops, stainless appliances, breakfast bar
- Dining Description: Separate dining room
Financial & Other
- List Price: $575,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.