Offered at $585,000
Brookhaven beauty! 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath luxury townhome in Savoy at Town Brookhaven, a gated community with pool, outdoor fireplace, grill and clubhouse. Walk to Town Brookhaven!
Light-filled open floorplan features dining room, chef’s kitchen with huge island, stainless steel appliances including Jenn-Air gas cooktop and built-in refrigerator, granite countertops, and large family room with gas fireplace. Main level also includes powder room and deck.
Upstairs you will find your owner’s suite oasis which includes master bedroom with trey ceiling, large walk-in closet and master bath with dual countertops, huge frameless shower and freestanding tub. The upstairs also includes a guest bedroom with full bath and laundry room.
Lower level includes two car garage, full bath, guest bedroom which could also be used as a media room.
Walk to Town Brookhaven with HOBNOB Neighborhood Tavern, The Flying Biscuit, CineBistro, Newk’s Express Cafe, Tin Can Oyster Bar, Moe’s Southwest Grill, Old Blind Dog Irish Pub, Lucky’s Burger and Brews, There Restaurant and Bar, Bua Thai & Sushi and more. For shopping, visit Sugarboo & Co and Redefined Home Boutique for furniture, lighting, art, jewelry and home decor. Check out Boogaloos and Dress Up Boutique for clothing, shoes, jewelry and more. For the budget minded, Marshall’s and Costco are also located in Town Brookhaven, along with Publix, which features a large selection of organic food and curbside pickup. And to burn off the calories, visit LA Fitness. Directory of all businesses at Town Brookhaven.
- County: DEKALB
- Subdivision: Savoy at Town Brookhaven
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 2014
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3 full | 1 half bath
- Construction: Brick
- Property Type: Traditional, Contemporary
- Parking: Two car garage
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3 Full | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Over-sized island, Stainless appliances, Granite countertops, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining Description: Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths upstairs and guest bedroom, full bath on lower level
- Elementary School: Ashford Park Elementary
- Middle School: Chamblee Middle School
- High School: Chamblee High School
- Dekalb County Schools
Financial & Other
- Sq ft: 2108
- List Price: $585,000
Beacham & Company, Realtors ~ 3060 Peachtree Road, Suite 100 ~ Atlanta, GA 30305 404-261-6300 ~ Equal Housing Opportunity
* All information believed accurate but is not warranted. All rights reserved.
* Property listings are subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and withdrawals without notice.