Savoy at Town Brookhaven is a townhome community built by Ashton Woods. Close to the shops and restaurants in Town Brookhaven, Savoy features 55 townhomes with luxurious modern interiors with high ceilings and top-of-the line appliances.
Prices at Savoy at Town Brookhaven range from the high $600’s to the 900’s. Many of the homes have designer custom cabinets, media room, wet bar/second kitchen, built-in platform beds, pop-up TV console and much more. Located in the 30319 zip code, Savoy at Town Brookhaven is a wonderful neighborhood to explore!
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Savoy at Town Brookhaven and Brookhaven, GA.
- Location – The Savoy neighborhood is located in Town Brookhaven just off Hermance Drive NE. It’s conveniently located among the popular community that has tons of wonderful amenities, and it is also close to Oglethorpe University. Savoy residents are just a few minutes away from Buckhead, which is a quick drive down Peachtree Road. The neighborhood is also close to GA- 400, I-85, and I-285 which provides easy access to downtown Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs. Click here to see Savoy at Town Brookhaven on the map.
- Neighborhood – The Savoy neighborhood offers an abundance of amenities. Within the gated community, there is a swimming pool, outdoor fireplace and a clubhouse. Residents can also walk to all of the restaurants, shops, and other attractions at Town Brookhaven. There is also a Publix grocery store, a Costco, doctor’s offices, nail and hair salons, dry cleaners, and LA Fitness. Town Brookhaven also has many annual events that residents will enjoy. The neighborhood has it all!
- Builder – Ashton Woods Homes is the builder for Savoy at Town Brookhaven. Buyers have many options to choose from throughout the construction process, and Cecconi Simone’s World Class Interior Design Firm has designed the model homes specifically for this community. Buyers can choose from the sleek, modern interior or choose the traditional/transitional interior with rich warm tones.
- Dining – Town Brookhaven is a go-to spot for dining in Atlanta. Savoy residents have the luxury of walking to the many popular restaurants: Bua Thai and Sushi, Flying Biscuit Café, Newk’s, Moe’s Southwestern Grill, There Restaurant and Bar, Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub, Hobnob Neighborhood Tavern and more! Just down Peachtree Road off of Dresden, the Village Place Brookhaven has restaurants, such as: Verde Taqueria, Haven, Valenza, Kaleidoscope Bistro and Pub, and Pour Wine Bistro. Brookhaven Station is also close to the neighborhood with Mellow Mushroom. Residents also have convenient access to all of the Buckhead restaurants via Peachtree Road.
- Shopping – Savoy is within walking distance to all of the fun shops at Town Brookhaven. The popular shopping area off Peachtree Road offers a few large retailers, such as: Publix, Marshalls, and Costco. There’s also a Big Peach Running Company store, as well as Redefined Home Boutique and Boogaloos. With just a quick drive down Peachtree, residents can take advantage of all the shopping in Buckhead, as well. Both Phipps Plaza, Lenox Square and Buckhead Village have major retailers, and there are also smaller boutiques in the Buckhead area.
- Annual Events – Brookhaven is home to many festivals and events. The Town Brookhaven mixed-use development hosts annual events such as a Holiday Tree Lighting, Halloween on the Town, Movies on the Lawn, regular pet adoption events, and activities surrounding other holidays like Easter and St. Patrick’s Day. The Brookhaven Farmers Market is located just down the street in the Brookhaven Park Village parking lot, just off of Dresden. The farmer’s market takes place every Saturday from May to December, and many local vendors sell fresh produce and wonderful homemade goods. Near the Brookhaven MARTA station, annual events such as the Brookhaven Arts Festival, Brookhaven Beer Fest, and Atlanta Chili Cookoff take place.
- Schools – Savoy at Town Brookhaven is zoned for public schools: Ashford Park Elementary School, Chamblee Middle School, and Chamblee Charter High School. Chamblee High School is a magnet school for high achievers in the DeKalb Country school system, and there are also several private schools nearby. St. Martin’s Episcopal School and Our Lady of Assumption (OLA) are for students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade, and St. Pius X High School, a private Catholic college prep school for students in grades 9 -12.
- Capital City Country Club – Near Savoy at Town Brookhaven, in the Historic Brookhaven neighborhood, Capital City Club is one of Atlanta’s most prestigious private country clubs. The club offers golf, swimming, state-of-the art workout facilities, and 11 clay tennis courts. There is also a newly redesigned 18-hole golf course that opened in 2009. The golf course offers some of the best golf in the country, and the club also has event space for weddings and other festivities. Members can also take advantage of the spa and dining options at the club.
- Peachtree Golf Club – A quick drive north on Peachtree Road, and Savoy residents can take advantage of being near Peachtree Golf Club. It was founded by the legendary, Bobby Jones, and it opened in 1948. Peachtree Golf Club is an 18 hole, members-only course. The course is known for being one of the best golf courses in the country and the facility only offers golf, as there are no tennis courts or swimming pools.
- Oglethorpe University – Oglethorpe University not only provides a college education for Atlanta and Brookhaven students, it also offers many community activities and events. The Georgia Shakespeare theatre group and it’s annual festival produces quality plays and special performances for Brookhaven neighbors to enjoy. The Oglethorpe campus also houses the OU Museum of Art, which has art exhibits, lectures, events, and a museum gift shop. For residents looking to watch college level sports, the Brookhaven Bucks baseball team plays throughout the summer at Oglethorpe University. The Bucks are part of the Sunbelt League, whose mission is to provide top-level college baseball players an opportunity to compete in a wooden-bat summer league. Players are recruited from all over the southeast and many players on the Bucks team are athletes that attend various universities such as: UGA, Georgia Tech, Georgia State, Ole Miss, and North Georgia. Oglethorpe University also has it’s own athletic teams, such as: Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Lacrosse, and Track and Field. Members of the Brookhaven community can attend games and support these collegiate teams.