Beautifully renovated 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath brick traditional in Walton High School district. Walk to East Cobb Park, 1.24 miles and Walton High, less than 1 mile away.
As you enter, you will find dining room on your right. On the left, huge open family room with fireplace and breakfast room. Kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Main level also includes hardwood floors, powder room, laundry room and sunroom which overlooks large flat private backyard.
Upstairs you will find master bedroom with hardwood floors, walk-in closet and private bath. There are three guest bedrooms and full bath.
Finished basement includes In-law suite with bedroom, full bath and second kitchen. Two car side entry garage.
3532 Liberty Lane is located in Independence Square which features sparkling community pool and lighted tennis courts.
- County: COBB
- Subdivision: Independence Square
- FMLS ID: New listing
- Year Built: 1975
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baths: 3 full | 1 half bath
- Construction: Brick & Frame
- Property Type: Traditional
- Lot size: .23 acres (from tax records)
- Parking: Two car garage
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 3 | Half Baths: 1
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast room, Stainless appliances, Granite countertops, stainless range, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining Description: Separate Dining Room
- Bedrooms Description: Master upstairs, three additional guest bedroom upstairs with full bath, bedroom, full bath in basement
- Basement: finished, Inlaw suite with bedroom, full bath and second kitchen
- Elementary School: EASTSIDE ELEMENTARY
- Middle School: DODGEN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: WALTON HIGH SCHOOL
- Metro Atlanta Private Schools
Financial & Other
- List Price: $375,000
- Tax Amount: $3093
- Tax Year: 2014