We are excited to share the Atlanta Greek Festival is back and returning in person for 2023 with as much zest, flavor, and hospitality as ever before!
2023 Festival Dates
September 22nd – 24th
Friday | 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday | 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Sunday | 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Whether you’re there for the cuisine or the culture, Atlanta’s Greek Festival brings you centuries-old recipes made with love – and all the authentic food, music, dancing, and shopping!
Your ticket will become your passport as you experience all the flavors, aromas, and traditions of Greece at the 3-day festival. Join the Atlanta Greek Community as they open their arms – and their kitchens – for these festival highlights:
Indoor and Outdoor Festival Area | Delicious Greek Foods & Pastries | Church Tours
Exciting Greek Dancing | Children’s Entertainment Area | Fantastic Shopping
Know Before You Go
- Beer and wine will be available at the Taverna Hellas for all patrons over 21.
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is a cashless event.
- The Greek dancers will return for 2023! They have been practicing hard and are excited to perform for the first time in years!
- Free parking and shuttles to the Festival grounds are available. $25 premium paid parking at the Cathedral is also offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tickets will be available at the door for $6 each.
- Kids 12 and under are free to attend.