High above Buckhead, Sovereign Condominium Residences offers the ultimate in luxurious living. Ranging in price from the $900’s to over $3.5 Million, Sovereign offers 82 exclusive condominiums in Buckhead’s tallest building.
Sovereign’s resort-like amenities include a saline pool, hot tub, sky terrace with outdoor seating and two grills, three entertaining spaces, valet, full service Concierge, Fitness center, Buckhead Club and much more!
Designed by Atlanta architect, Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart & Associates, Sovereign was completed in 2008.
Located at 3344 Peachtree Road, in walking distance to Lenox Square, Phipps Plaza, designer boutiques and restaurants.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Sovereign and the Buckhead area in Atlanta.
- Luxurious finishes – Sovereign has beautiful designer finishes with top-of-the-line professional appliances as well as custom cabinets and stone countertops. Many of the homes feature covered terraces with fireplaces, the perfect spot for entertaining.
- Walk to Shops & Restaurants – In addition to the private Buckhead Club and Bistro Niko, which are located in the Sovereign building, there are many shops and restaurants within walking distance. Bones Steakhouse, Foca de Chao, Bricktops, Buckhead Diner, The Cafe at The Ritz Carlton and Palm Restaurant, just to name a few. Lenox Square is a shopping mecca with Macy’s, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus along with close to 250 specialty stores and boutiques. Phipps Plaza is home to Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom
- Valet & Concierge – Sovereign’s staff is well trained to anticipate each guest’s needs. They are available with a full range of concierge services.
- Pool & Poolside Lounge – located on the 28th floor, residents enjoy the sparkling saline pool with Jacuzzi hot tub and outdoor gas fireplace.along with the pool lounge which offers a bar with flat screen TVs, a cooktop, icemakers, a refrigerator and freezer for poolside refreshments.
- Sky Terrace – The Sky Terrace is an inviting rooftop plaza with two outdoor gas grills and stunning views of the Atlanta Skyline. Residents can dine on the outdoor tables or relax in outdoor seating area.
- Buckhead Club – Each homeowner at Sovereign receives a one year membership to the exclusive Buckhead Club, Atlanta’s premier business and social club. Located on the 26th floor, the Buckhead Club has two dining areas for members and guests. The Peachtree Dining Room offers a formal setting and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Lounge 26 offers a more casual setting and serves breakfast, lunch and all-day dining. There are also banquet facilities and conference rooms which offer space for conducting interviews, hosting executive board meetings, seminars, video conferencing and training sessions.
- Fitness Center – A 5,000 sq. ft. executive fitness center is located on the 26th floor and managed by the Buckhead Club. The fully staffed fitness club includes state-of-the-art equipment, locker rooms with private showers, steam rooms, and treatment rooms.
- Entertaining Space – Conference rooms, guest suite, wine tasting room, and three full kitchens plus a catering kitchen are available to residents for entertaining. The Casual Club has a two-story open social space overlooking the pool. Residences and their guests can relax by the stacked stone fireplace. Stairs lead to the Private Lounge where residents can enjoy treats from a catering kitchen equipped with a Sub Zero 36″ refrigerator, Wolf double oven, and convection oven.
- Privacy & Security – Sovereign values the privacy and security of each of its homeowners. Homeowners can use the elevators to access their floor and the amenities floors. Other floors are restricted to homeowners that reside on that floor only.
- Art Collection – Contemporary artist Todd Murphy’s works are featured on each floor from the 28th – 47th floors. Works by Deborah Butterfield, Radcliffe Bailey, Christopher Bucklow, Lucinda Bunnen, Massimo Vitali, Scott Peterman Squaw, Michael Wolf, Arnold Newman and so many others are included in Sovereign’s art collection. A sculpture, Foxes, by Michael Stipe, lead singer for REM, graces the courtyard.