Brookhaven Fields is a popular Brookhaven neighborhood consisting of approximately 700 homes located in the 30319 zip code. Brookhaven Fields is ideally locating in walking distance to the many shops and restaurants in Village Park and Village Place. New construction homes have joined the original homes in Brookhaven Fields.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love Brookhaven Fields and Brookhaven, GA.
- Architectural Diversity – 700 unique homes make up Brookhaven Fields. From 1940s bungalows to new construction, there is an architectural style for everyone in Brookhaven Fields.
- Brookhaven Fields Civic Association – The low, voluntary annual dues to the Brookhaven Fields Civic Association goes a long way. BFCA keeps residents informed through a comprehensive website, emails and through the annual neighborhood meetings. Board members work together to create numerous events to bring neighbors together and for residents of all ages to have fun. All members receive an annual membership directory so you can always contact your neighbors.
- Village Park & Village Place – On any sunny Atlanta day, Brookhaven Fields residents can run into many neighbors at one of the many restaurants patios along Dresden in Village Park and Village Place. Walk to Haven Restaurant, Valenza, Verde Taqueria, J. Christophers, and Kaleidoscope Bistro & Pub.
- Living Green – Brookhaven offers many ways to live a greener life. The Brookhaven MARTA rail station offers convenient access to Buckhead, Midtown, Downtown and the airport. The station is located just blocks from Brookhaven Fields and offers free same day parking and paid long term parking. Brookhaven offers a voluntary recycling program. Recycled products are picked up curbside. Brookhaven offers a local farmers market from April to December. The Brookhaven Farmers Market is located off at 1441 Dresden Dr NE, across from the fire station.
- Location – Located right off of Peachtree Road between Druid Hills and Dresden, Brookhaven Fields offers a prime location. Within walking distance, residents can take advantage of dining, shopping and public transportation. With less than a mile to Buckhead, residents have even more shopping and dining just a few minutes away. Commuter’s will love the easy access city roads to Buckhead, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs and the highway travels of GA 400, I-285 and I-85.
- TOWN Brookhaven – The very popular TOWN: Brookhaven is a mixed-use development in Brookhaven. Restaurants, boutiques and residential condos are all found in this pedestrian-friendly center. Costco, Publix, LA Fitness, Boogaloos, Cinebistro, Marshall’s, Noche Restaurant, Moe’s Southwest Grill, and Flying Biscuit are all located in TOWN Brookhaven.
- City of Brookhaven – Brookhaven became a city in 2012. The results have been overwhelmingly postive. The city is committed to providing outstanding service for its residents. Brookhaven City Hall is located at 4362 Peachtree Road
Brookhaven, Georgia 30319.
- Brookhaven Station – Found at the corner of Dresden and Peachtree Road across from the Brookhaven MARTA Station, Brookhaven Station is a popular hang out spot for residents. Brookhaven Station is home to restaurants and bars Hudson Grille, Mellow Mushroom, and Sugar Shack.
- Brookhaven Events – Brookhaven offers some of Atlanta’s favorite events. Several of these events are held within walking distance of Brookhaven Fields. Events include Brookhaven Arts Festival, Brookhaven Beer Fest, Marist Holiday Traditions, and Brookhaven Bolt.
- Briarwood Park & Recreation Center – Situated on the south side of Brookhaven Fields, Briarwood Park and Recreation Center offers 18 acres of green space that includes baseball fields, tennis courts, a playground, walking trails, and a swimming pool. Briarwood Park is at 2235 Briarwood Way in Atlanta.