The Manor Golf & Country Club is an exclusive private gated golf community located in the 30004 zip code of Alpharetta, Georgia. Amenities at The Manor Golf & Country Club include a 32,000 Square Foot Clubhouse, award winning 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Watson, State-of-the-art Fitness Center, two Jr. Olympic Swimming Pools, twenty one professionally groomed Tennis Courts, and custom homes on one+ acre lots. The Manor Golf & Country Club residents can enjoy endless activities without leaving the neighborhood.
Here are the top 10 reasons we love The Manor Golf & Country Club and the Alpharetta area.
- Swimming – The Manor Golf & Country Club offers two junior Olympic competition pool areas plus an indoor swimming in the Sports Center. An interactive children’s water area provides water fun for all ages.
- Clubhouse – Built in 2010, the clubhouse provides over 32,000 square feet of space for dining, entertaining, meetings and more. The clubhouse overlooks Lake Manor and a large manicured lawn for outdoor events.
- Sports Center – The Manor offers a fitness center complete with full weights and aerobic machines. Members can take advantage of private training, group classes, steam room, locker rooms, indoor swimming pool, athletic court, and childcare.
- Golf – Designed by Tom Watson, the 18 hole championship course offers many challenging holes and a beautifully, manicured driving rangee. The views from the course include lakes, streams and beautiful trees. PGA professionals are on staff for those wanting to improve their swing. View photos and stats on each hole.
- Additional Amenities – The Manor Golf & Country Club has endless amenities. Other amenities include social activities, exercise trails, a playground, spa services, sandwich bar, and teen center.
- Large Lots – The Manor Golf & Country Club gated community stretches over 700 acres. There are 399 homes situated on one+ acre lots.
- Tennis – The 16 groomed tennis courts includes hard surface courts, clay courts, and four indoor courts. The Manor Golf & Country Club offers individual and team league play for ALTA, USTA, K-Swiss, and Peach State. Players have access to professional instruction and a full tennis pro shop.
- Location – Conveniently located north of Atlanta in the Alpharetta/Milton area, the gated community has easy access to Georgia 400. Enjoy the space of the suburbs with easy access to the city. See map of The Manor Golf & Country Club.
- Lake Lanier – Just a short distance east of The Manor, residents can take advantage one of the most popular lakes in Georgia. With 692 miles of shoreline, Lake Lanier is a top spot for boaters, fishermen, swimmers and jetskiers. Lake Lanier is also home to the Lake Lanier Resort and Water Park.
- Public Schools – Children in The Manor attend excellent Fulton County Schools: Cogburn Woods Elementary, Hopewell Middle School and Milton High School. Milton High School is a National School of Excellence.